Kids Therapy Made Simple offers a unique clinical experience to every family. Pediatric occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech-language therapy and orofacial myofunctional therapy are all provided within our state of the art facility. Each session involves direct one on one therapy and is designed to meet the specific needs of your child. At Kids Therapy Made Simple we believe in an interdisciplinary approach, which may include co-treatment (occupational therapy & physical therapy, physical therapy & speech-language therapy or occupational therapy & speech-language therapy) if we believe it would be a benefit to your child.
How can we help?
- Comprehensive Development Assessment
- Early Intervention
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Handwriting Skills
- Sensory Processing Difficulties
- Attention Deficient / Hyperactive Disorders
- Downs Syndrome
- Fine Motor Delays
- Comprehensive Speech & Language Assessment
- Communication Disorders
- Delayed Social Skills
- Behavioral Feeding Issues
- Complications due to Premature Birth
- Intellectual Disabilities / Mental Retardation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Gross Motor Delays
- Early Childhood Developmental Evaluation and Assessment (ages 0 months – 5 years)
- Early Intervention Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy & Speech-Language Therapy (ages 0 months – 3 years)
- Young Child Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy & Speech-Language Therapy (ages 3 years – 5 years)
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy & Speech-Language Therapy (ages 5+ years)
- Pediatric Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (ages 5+)
PACE (Processing And Cognitive Enhancement):
Is your child having trouble in school? Does he/she experience difficulty listening, following directions or doing homework? Students like your child may have been called lazy, unmotivated or at risk. However the problem may not be motivation, but rather he/she may lack sufficient processing skills.
PACE will uncover the processing skills that are not sufficient for proper learning and will train and strengthen them so that they are properly developed. It is a program designed to train the entire learning system to function properly.
Learn more about PACE, here.